Friday, September 19, 2008

Wizard of Oz, Coming Soon!


(Ok, this blogging is admittedly hard for me to keep up with, but if I do think of it, I post something!)


I was sitting at my work table and pondering my brain for inspiration when a thought occured to me...I should attempt a Wizard of Oz set! I had toyed with the idea before, but put it off because I felt it was going to be too hard.


I was sort of right on that, but I decided to challenge myself because that is how we expand our horizons, right? So, I have begun the project after a lot of thinking, and I have to admit that it is going along better than I thought! I have lots of ideas, and it is a work in progress. I can't wait to post it in my shop, but I have a few more characters to add to it


Stay tuned, you never know when I will get it done!

No comments: