Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Vanity Fair on the Upcoming Royal Wedding

Well, it is one of the hot topics of the media, the upcoming nuptials of Prince William and Kate...I imagine it will be THE wedding of the year by far!

This article on Vanity Fair.com shows some of just a few of the items that can be bought commemorating the big event, including (much to my surprise) my own pair of the famous couple in miniature clothespin form.

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2011/01/royal-haul-middleton-merch-edition.html

Will I be watching the events of that day? Maybe, if I can remember to turn on the television when I get up. I am not much of a television watcher at all, so it would be a big event in itself if I remember to even turn it on!

4 comments:

sassypackrat said...

Wow! Great press for you!

Uneekdolldesigns said...

Thanks Sassy, it was a fun opportunity! :)

LiPeony said...

that's totally cool! =D
they look exactly like them

Uneekdolldesigns said...

Awww, thank you Meekiyu! :)