Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Coming Soon! New Stuff!


I took my oldest to a job interview the other day because I wanted to go into the fabric store nearby.


I should have known I wouldn't be able to go in and just "look". It is like going into the bakery when you are hungry, at least for me. Anyway, I could have walked out with a ton of stuff, but i limited my drool to a few select pieces of choice fabric.


After getting home, I felt that familiar urge that many of us artisans and crafters feel...the urge to get busy and create- and so, I did!


I now have four new characters to put in my shop on Etsy, but I haven't yet. I guess I am still in creating mode, not listing. To give a hint, I made a Jane Austen in blue velvet, and a character in plush pink coat and hat Plus two more...and they're a secret so wait and see....


No comments: