Monday, April 26, 2010

Just for Fun...

It's that time of year again...planting and deciding what flower combinations I will put in the flower bed this year. The artistic side of me plots the colors and how I will plant them and where ...and the practical side of me thinks, ugh, weeding and digging! Oh well, to get something rewarding, one has to get their hands dirty, right?

So today I got out and planted a pink clemetis vine and some bluebell flowers. Last week I planted tomato plants because nothing beats a home grown tomato in taste fresh from the garden. Gardening is about as therapeutic as my art work is to me...but not quite!

Speaking of therepeutic, chocolate and vanilla are therepeutic, right? So with that in mind, take a look at this delicious collection of "chocolate and vanilla" goodies I discovered during one of my many excursions of shopping online!

Warning! It may leave you hungry!

No comments: