Friday, May 29, 2009

Just A Quick Note



Lest any of you followers think I have fallen off the face of the earth, I haven't...yet, anyway!

I have somehow unwittingly been caught up in the tide of Susan Boyle mania and have been busy answering emails, phone calls, and other such things. regarding my Susan Boyle character mini. I surely am rooting for her, she has had to endure a lot of sudden attention...and I must say this whole experience for me has made me feel for those who have to be under public scrutiny. It's amazing the opinions and remarks that others will spout off about someone they have never met- I guess that is the unfortunate side of publicity, it brings out the nice comments, but also the cruel and cutting ones too.

Well, the best of luck to you Susan, I mean that! I want you to make that audience rock tonight!!!!

3 comments:

Anni Jones Photography said...

HI Debbie,
Just checking in to see how you've been :)The Susan Boyle doll is great! I love seeing these people come to life through your eyes and creative abilities!
Sorry to hear about the comments....it's Sad.
However, keep up the artistic wonders friend!! and don't let this distract you from the gift He has given you :) Anni

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie!
Well, Susan didn't win last night, but I heard she has a very large recording contract already. For Susan, I believe she will be very happy about that, since that's really what she wanted out of all of this...go Susan!

Anonymous said...

I just saw where there was a writeup on you in a UK paper for your Susan Boyle doll--congrats Debbie! ☺