Saturday, November 15, 2008

Look at these!

Ok, I went on another virtual window shopping trip on Etsy. (We ought to be glad Etsy is online, your feet would be throbbing if you actually walked to all those shops!) There are so many wonderful things to discover, you could shop every day and not find it all!

But, at any rate, I like sharing some of my finds with others...just in case you see something that tickles your fancy and it compels you to purchase (you know what I mean, we've all seen things that say "buy me, buy me!")

But enough prattle... on to the good stuff!


Look at this Christmas light centerpiece from Maggiemags- http://maggiemags.etsy.com/



Isn't it pretty? I thought so!




For something fun and completely unique and affordable, you should look at Sock Monkey Cards http://www.sockmonkeycards.etsy.com/
These cards are sure to make someone in your life chuckle, and that's a good thing!


You must check out Tiptopapplesauce at http://www.tiptopapplesauce.etsy.com/ , especially if you have younger kids in your life that you need to buy for this upcoming season! You will be a big hit if you get them a hat like this!






With winter coming, I can't but help but think how nice it is to not only find something that looks beautiful, but will keep one toasty when the winter winds pick up!This knitted hood- sweater
piece is gorgeous...and it looks so toasty too! You can find it at jmaccknits http://www.jmaccknits.etsy.com/





These items are just a very small sampling of what these shops have to offer, so make sure you take some time out to visit them... and get ready to hear the words, "Buy me! Buy me!" reverberating in your head as you shop!

5 comments:

Angela said...

Great finds!! I love the sock monkeys!

Raven's Rest Studio, Jennifer Conway said...

I love to browse the isles of etsy too! Great finds - I especially like the sock monkeys!

teastudio said...

Yep, the sock monkeys made me chuckle too! Very nice picks especially as Etsy has sooooooo many lovely things to choose from! Oh, and thanks for the comment on my page ~ I greatly appreciate it!

Diane :)

Arty said...

These really are nice and it isn't a bad idea to shop from there for Christmas gifts this year.

Anonymous said...

I love the lit5 up package. How nice!