Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Whimsical Fine Art Paintings by RozArt


Look carefully at this beautiful painting I saw on RozArt at Etsy...it caught my attention the very first time I spotted it.
Why? I think, several reasons. ..The first was the subject matter. I love just about any kind of farm animal and this is a wonderful painting of a magnificent rooster. The colors used are perfect and the textured paint is really unique . Roz has been using this special technique of painting for over 20 years, and I really admire not only the way she captures the whimsy of farm animals, but the out of the ordinary way she paints to immortalize them.
(Not only does she paint animals though, but this wonderful artist also does landscape paintings, people, and more.) If you want to see some beautiful paintings that really stand out , then you must come see the shop of this very talented artist. No quick browsing at this shop, you'll want to pore over all the colors and details in each wonderful piece she's created!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for showing my painting!

Roz